Komilfo Color Base French are french base coats that will undoubtedly become hits with both manicure masters and clients! Perfect consistency, amazing alignment, amazing shades and incredible application pleasure for the master. Everything you need for beautiful and fast coverage!
ADVANTAGE OF CHOOSING KOMILFO PRODUCTS:
- Komilfo Color Base French can be applied using both the classical technology and the drip method (according to the technique of strengthening the nails and leveling the nail plate);
- An ideal base for a french manicure - the base is indispensable for a French manicure due to its soft flesh tones, it evenly fits and looks natural on the nails;
- Leveling - the base allows you to align the nail plate, make the perfect shape of the nail before coating with colored gel polish;
- Strengthening - the texture of the base allows not only to align the nail plate, but also to strengthen the nails. Before applying colored varnish, you can remove the sticky layer for better adhesion of the gel polish to the nail plate;
- Resistant - the improved formula ensures the durability of any gel polish up to 21 days, prevents peeling and chipping.
TECHNOLOGY FOR APPLYING KOMILFO GEL POLISHES:
1. Carry out the standard preparation of the nail: remove the previous coating, remove the cuticle, buff the surface and give the desired shape to the nails. After that, it is recommended to clean the nail plate with a disinfectant and degreaser. If necessary, apply ultrabond - a special acid-free preparation for additional adhesion of subsequent coatings with a natural nail.
2. Apply a thin layer of Komilfo Gel Polish Base Coat on the nail, then dry it in a UV lamp (2 minutes) or LED lamp (30 seconds).
3. Apply 2 coats of Komilfo color gel polish. Don't forget to seal every layer (including base and top). The polymerization time of colored gel polish in an LED lamp is 30 seconds. For UV and weak lamps, we recommend applying color gel polish in a thin layer due to the high pigmentation of gel polish. Polymerization time in a UV lamp - 2 minutes. Warning: If you want to use highly pigmented gel polishes, your UV lamp must be at least 36W and your LED lamp must be at least 9W. Light bulbs should be changed regularly.
4. Apply a thin layer of Komilfo gel polish top coat, dry it in the LED lamp for 90 seconds. In a UV lamp, the maximum amount of time indicated on the timer.